Bank is looking to hire Management Trainees. EXIM MT Online Application Link is available on the official website eximbankindia.in. Those who are interested in this opportunity can apply on or before 14 March 2022.
➠ Job Details:
– Post Name: Management Trainee
– Total Post: 25 Posts
➠ Education Qualifications:
• MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
• MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum of 2years full-time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
• Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
• Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank.
• Please read official notification form more details.
➠ Age Limit:
• Not above 40 Years.
• Rs. 55,000/-
➠ Application Fee:
• General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
• SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates – Rs. 100/-
➠ Selection Process:
• Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview and Written Examination.
➠ How To Apply:
• Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through given link below.
➠ Important Date:
– Starting Date: 25/02/2022
– Last Date: 14/03/2022
– Examination & Interview: April 2022
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
– Online Application: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/