Agneepath Army Bharti Scheme is a central government scheme for all Indian candidates. Through Agnipath, one can serve in the combat forces. The scheme envisages the induction of 100 officers and 1000 other young recruits in the Indian military for a term of three years. Those who will get selected for this recruitment process will be called as “Agniveers“. As decided, ‘Agniveers’ will be provided by a good pay package and an exit retirement package after 4 years of service.
Agneepath Yojana Entry Scheme Details
Conducting Body : Indian Army
Name of scheme : Agneepath Recruitment 2022
Launched by : Department of Military Affairs
Number of Vacancies Around : 1.25 Lakh
Date of Final notification yet to be updated
Agneepath Recruitment : Online Form Date June, 2022
Area of Service: Indian Army, Navy, Air Force
Time span : 4 years
age limit : 18-25 years
official link : Joinindianarmy.nic.in
Agneepath Yojana Entry Scheme 2022
Lately “tour of duty” in Indian armed forces has been talked about a lot. And to give it a further push, The Cabinet Committee on Security has taken a historic decision on may 14, 2022 to approve the transformative scheme of ‘Agnipath’. Under this, Indian youth would be granted an opportunity to get inducted into the Armed services. It will allow people who want to become a part of Indian armed forces to enter into the forces through this new entry and opportunity available. Be it Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Air Force.
Eligibility Criteria Under Agneepath Scheme
The eligibility criteria is mentioned below :
Category , Education and Age
- Soldier General Duty SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No%required if higher qualification. 17.5 – 21 Years
- Soldier Technical 10+2/Intermediate exampassed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Now eight age for higher qualification. 17.5 – 21 Years
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts, Commerce, Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weight age for higher qualification. 17.5 – 21 Years
- Soldier Nursing Assistant 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biologyand English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject.
- Now eight age for higher qualification. 17.5 – 21 Years
- Soldier Trades man 17.5 – 21 Years
- (i)GeneralDuties Non Matric 17.5 – 21 Years
- (ii)SpecifiedDuties Non Matric 17.5 – 21 Years
Pay Scale under Agnipath Scheme :
yearly package that the soldiers will get for the first year in this scheme will be 4.76 lakh rupees and it will rise to 6.92 lakhs in the fourth and final years of the period in question.
After completing their required four years of duty, they will get the benefit of Seva nidhi package, a corpus of one time amount of Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest – Categories
Physical Fitness Test For Agniveer Bharti 2022
- Group I
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
- Pull Ups 10 Times
- Group II
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
- Pull Ups 6-9 Times
Age Limit For Agniveer Bharti 2022
- Min. Age : 17.5 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 23 Yrs.
Application Fees For Agniveer Bharti 2022
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs.0/-
How to Apply
- Visit the official website
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the Agniveer Bharti– Angipath Scheme and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Start Registration date: 01 July,2022