Eligibility For Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Scheme 2022
Age: The age of the beneficiary should be between 25 to 50 years.
Educational Qualification: 10th pass and one year experience in regular business.
Income: There is no limit
Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Scheme 2022Under Sarkarshree’s Jyoti Gramdyog Vikas Yojana, 3-phase power supply is provided to the villages of the state for 24 hours. As a result, it has provided new opportunities to the rural people to earn a living in their own village by establishing small cottages, cottages, and rural cottages.Jyoti Gramdyog Vikas Yojana (Margin Money Yojana) to raise the level of income and entrepreneurship in the rural population and create more and more new avenues of employment for the rural unemployed youth to individual artisans / entrepreneurs / self-help groups at the village level or in towns with a population of 2000 or less. Loan applications for new projects above Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.25 lakh are approved by the District Ughog Center after bank recommendation.
Loan Limit Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Scheme 2022
- New manufacturing projects worth more than Rs.1 lakh and up to Rs.25 lakh will be approved for loan from the bank.
- For the purpose of this scheme, the project cost includes plant cost, machinery material cost and working capital up to a maximum of 10 percent of both these costs. The cost of the project will not include the cost of land and building construction.
- Plan for project activity and investment of machinery at least Rs. Should be five lakhs.
No. Loan Amount SC/ST/Women/PWD/Ma. soldier others
1. Up to Rs.10 lakhs 30 percent 25 percent.
2. Rs.10 lakh to Rs.25 lakh 30 percent of Rs.10 lakh + 10 percent of the remaining amount.
Important Links :-
Contact : District Ughog Centre
Application Form : Download Here
After the full amount of loan sanctioned by the bank branch has been repaid, the amount of margin money payable on receipt of margin money claim from the bank shall be kept as a reserve deposit of the Government in the name of the borrower in the borrower’s account for a period of two years. After two years, the General Manager, District Udyog Kendra will have to verify that the unit is running successfully and give a certificate to the bank. After that, the bank can deposit the amount of margin money in the borrower’s account.