The Ministry of Defence has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Bachelor.Degree, Experienced for 24 Administrative Member, Judicial Member Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 14.04.2022 to 02.05.2022 for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022. The job seekers can download the Ministry of Defence recruitment 2022 application form PDF from the official website @ mod.gov.in or from the link given in below.
➠ Job Details :
– Post Name :
• Administrative Member Posts : 12 Posts
• Judicial Member Posts : 12 Posts
– Total Post : 24 Posts
– Job Location : New Delhi, Delhi, India
➠ Education Qualification :
• Administrative Member Posts :
As per the Tribunal (Conditions of Service) Rules 2027, an individual will not be equipped for arrangement as Administrative Member, except if he/she has held or has been holding the position of Major General or above for a complete time of three years in the Army or identical position in the Navy or the Air Force; or has served for at least one year as Judge Advocate General in the Army or the Navy or the Air Force, and isn’t underneath the position of Major General, Commodore and Air Commodore separately; or is an individual of capacity, honesty and standing having extraordinary information on, and proficient experience of at least thirty years in, financial aspects, business, trade, regulation, finance, bookkeeping/the board, industry, public undertakings, organization or in some other matter valuable to the Armed Forces Tribunal.
• Judicial Member Posts :
According to the Tribunal (Conditions of Service) Rules 2027, a person shall not be qualified for appointment as Judicial Member, unless he/she is/has been, a Judge of a High Court; or has, for ten years, been an advocate with substantial experience in litigation in service matters in Central Administrative Tribunal, Armed Forces Tribunal, High Court or Supreme Court.
➠ Age Limit:
• The up-and-comer should have not finished the age of 50 years.
➠ Selection Process:
1. Short List
2. Candidates documents verification
3. Personal Interview.
➠ How to apply :
– Interested and eligible candidates can download application form from the official website and submit duly filled in application forms to secretary, Department of Defence, Room No.199-C, South Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110011 latest by o5:3o pM on or before 2 May 2022 (Monday).
➠ Important dates :
– Last Date : 02/05/2022
➠ Important Links :
– Official Notification: Click Here
– Judicial Member Post Notification PDF
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/