➠ NBCC has released the detailed notification and activated the online application link for the recruitment of Engineers as Junior Engineer (JE) and Deputy General Manager (DGM) on its website (nbccindia.com). NBCC Online Application Link is available on 15 March 2022 under the head ‘Career with Human Resources and the candidates are required to submit the application on or before 14 April 2022 upto 5 PM.
➠ Job Details :
– Post Name :
• JE Civil – 60 Posts
• JE Electrical – 20 Posts
• DGM – 01 Post
– Total Post : 81 Posts
➠ Education Qualification :
• JE Civil – Three years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
• JE Electrical – Three years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
• DGM – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks with 9 years of experience.
➠ Application Fee:
• Rs. 500/- (No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
➠ Selection Process :
• JE – Written Exam Only
• DGM – Interview Only
➠ How to apply :
– Eligible candidates can apply through official website.
➠ Important dates :
– Last Date: 14/04/2022 UPTO 5 PM
➠ Important Links :
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/