Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2022: The Government of Gujarat has Implanting Number Of schemes to enable the needy old People. This time Government of Gujarat has Announced the Scheme For needy and Disable Poor old People how cannot survive by their own. This scheme helping them for living Dignified Life with the Help of government Assistance. This Scheme implemented by the Department of Social Security under the control of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. The English name “Assistance Destitute Old Age Pension-ASD”.
Scheme Name Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana
Launched By Government Of Gujarat
Helpline Number 1800233500
Application Mode Online/Offline
• The age of the applicant should be 60 years or more.
• The applicant should not have Child aged 21 Years and Above.
• If the beneficiary’s Child is more than 21 Year but mentally unstable or Suffering from any Illness then they can Eligible become for this scheme.
• The annual Income Of the beneficiary should not exceed 1, 50,000 for urban and 1, 20,000 for Rural Areas.
• Beneficiary should have Permanent Resident of Gujarat.
• Aadhar Card
• Copy Of Bank Account/ Post account Passbook
• Copy Of Income certificate
• Residential Proof
• Certificate Of age
• School Leaving certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Example of Age given by the medical Officer of Primary health Centre or a Municipal Corporation or a Government Hospital.
• If your Child is More than 21 Year and Mentally Unstable, than the certificate of the the Child’s disabilities.
Benefit of this Scheme
In Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana if the Person is 60 years old or More than that, then they will get 750/- per month in their Post bank accounts.
How To Apply For Nirdhar Vriddha Sahay Yojana
The people of rural areas should get the benefit of the old age assistance scheme of the state government from their village and they should not have to suffer unnecessary hardships and the schemes / services of the social security department to achieve the objective of ‘Ease of Living’ of the general public. Niradhar Vrudh sahay yojana can be applied online on Digital Gujarat Portal).
Village Computer Entrepreneur (VCE) appointed through e-gram centers at the village level will have to make online applications for the state government’s financial assistance scheme to the destitute elderly on the “digital gujatat portal website”. 20 / – (twenty rupees) per application will have to be paid to the applicant.
Here In this article we have Provide you Possible all the Information about this Scheme. hope you will get all the Information which You wants know about this scheme.
When will Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana for the destitute elderly end?
Assistance ceases when the beneficiary’s son turns 21 (twenty one) years old.
In case of death of the beneficiary
If the annual income of the beneficiary increases, the financial assistance scheme of the state government to the destitute elderly is closed.
Apply Link : https://www.icai.org/