NLC India Limited (NLC) will publish a recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) at its official website nlcindia.com. A total of 300 vacancies are available of which 127 are for Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy and 173 for Mines and Allied Services. As per reports, NLC GET Online Application Link will be activated on 28 March 2022. Eligible Engineers can apply on or before 11 April 2022.
➠ Job Details:
– Post Name:
• Control and Instrumentation
• Industrial Engineering
– Total Post: 300 Posts
➠ Education Qualifications:
• Mechanical : Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
• Electrical (EEE) : Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
• Civil : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
• Mining : Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
• Geology : M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
• Control and Instrumentation : Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
• Computer : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
➠ How To Apply:
• Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
➠ Important Date:
– Starting Date: 28/03/2022
– Last Date: 11/04/2022
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/