PM YASHASVI Scholarship Scheme Registration: Friends, PM YASASVI Scheme :- All children in India want to get higher education but due to poor economic condition of some students those children cannot get higher education further. Keeping all this in mind, NTA has started the application for scholarship entrance exam for 2022. All eligible applicants are encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA website by August 26, 2022. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Youth Achievers in India PM YASHASVI Yojana is one of the programs launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for deserving students. Today, through this article, we will inform you about PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023. We are going to provide relevant information like – What is PM Yashasvi Scheme, Objective of benefits, other related information also included.
PM YASHASVI SCHOLARSHIP YOJANA
|Scheme Name||PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme|
|Who launched the scheme||Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E)|
|Planning Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Who will get scholarship||Boys and girls studying in class 9 and 11 in country schools|
|Ojasplus Home Page||Click Here|
A target has been set by the central government to implement a national scholarship scheme worth Rs 7200 crore for students from class 9 to PG for the students from the deprived sections of the country’s society. A target of Rs 72000000 crore has been set for this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme by the Central Government. About 85 lakh students will benefit in the first year under this scheme. All the scholarships run by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for underprivileged sections will be covered under the PM Yashasvi Yojana. By availing this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, the students of the country who want to pursue higher education have to apply online under this scheme.
Benefits of PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme:
- Following are the benefits provided by the scholarship scheme by the government under the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme.
- Firstly this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted according to international standards.
- After qualifying for all these scholarships, the morale of the students is determined.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the students of class 9 and class 10.
- The central government will give 75,000 thousand rupees every year to the ninth standard students. Also 125,000 will be given annually to 11th standard students.
Eligibility to fill the form
- To avail this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme, one must first be a permanent citizen of India.
- Only OBC/EBC/DNT SAR/NT/SNT category candidates can apply for this scheme.
- You don’t need to pay any fee to apply under this PM YASHASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Applicants of this scheme should be born between 1 April 2004 to 31 March 2008. Students applying for 11th std.
- In this scheme, for 9th standard students should be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- Annual income of applicant’s parents should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- All candidates must have 8th pass to apply.
- Aadhaar card
- 8th pass certificate
- 10th pass certificate
- Email Id
- Phone number
- Income certificate
- Cast Certificate etc.
Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Test subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
How to Apply
First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- After this the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Now on the home page of the website you will see the registration option. On which you have to click.
- As soon as you click on the registration option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Under this you have to enter your name, email id, date of birth and password.
- You can register yourself without any problem, but it is very important that you have the system generated application number which you must register with you.
How to Login for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must first go to the official website of the successful scheme.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of login, after this, the login form will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the application number.
- This way you will be able to login to the portal.
To get more information
- NTA Help Desk: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- NTA Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.nta.ac.in, yet.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in