It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Supreme Court Of India. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
➠ Job Details:
– Organization: Supreme Court Of India
– Post Name: Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
– Total Post: 25
– Application Mode: Online
– Job Location: Delhi
➠ Education Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s Degree / Graduate with English and relevant Language as subjects and Two years experience in translation work from English to relevant Language and vice-versa from recognized University/Institute.
➠ Age Limit:
• Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be above 18 years and below 32 years of age.
• For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
• Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-.
➠ Application Fee:
• For General / OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
• For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PH candidates : Rs.250/-
• The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
• Important Note : Before Apply Pease Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
➠ Selection Process:
• Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
➠ How To Apply:
The candidates will first be subjected to Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those who qualify both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on Computer to ascertain typing speed in English and respective vernacular languages. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview (Viva).
➠ Important Date:
– Starting Date: 18/04/2022
– Last Date: 14/05/2022
➠ Important Link:
– Official Notification: Click Here
– Apply Online: Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/