➠ Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Published An Advertisement For The Below- Mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates Should Read the Official Advertisement And Apply For This Post. For Further Information About This Post YouShould Read Below Article Written By kalraveducation.blogspot.com Specially For Gujarat’s Candidates.
– To Apply UPSC Examination Candidate Must Be Citizen Of India. The Candidate Of Nepal Or Bhutan Also Can Apply For This Examination.Candidate Must Have Minimum Age Of 21 Yrs. And Maximum 32 Yrs.For Relaxation In Age You Are Advise To Read Official Notification. It Is Very Essential To Know About Different criteria Before Apply UPSC 2022 Examination.
➠ Job Details :
– Name Of The Examination :
• Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022
• Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 through CS(P) Examination 2022
– Post Name :
• Indian Administrative Services (IAS): 861 Posts
• Indian Forest Services (IFS): 151 Posts
– Total Post : 1012 Posts
➠ Education Qualification :
– Pleas Read Official notification For Education Qualification Detail.
➠ Age limit :
(As on 01-08- 2022)
• Minimum – 21 Years
• Maximum – 32 Years
• Note : Relaxation In Age Limit You Are Advise To Read Official Notification.
➠ Application Fee:
• General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
• SC / ST / PH / Female – No Fee
➠ Important dates :
– Last Date : 22/02/2022
➠ Important Links :
– Job Advertisement : click here
– Apply Now : Click Here
Thank you for choosing our website to receive Gov. job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first. Like GPSC, UPSC, GSSSB, KVS Recruitment, KVS Recruitment, bdl recruitment 2021, cognizant jobs, KVS recruitment 2020 syllabus, cts careers, bank recruit. https://ojasplus.com/